Basic Survival Kit
In the event of an emergency, it is said by experts that you would need to be able to sustain you and your family for at least 72 hours so having an emergency kit is essential. This Survival Kit is a great tool to having during an emergency because it is equipped with a tube tent, ponchos, breathing mask, survival knife and a case, Mylar blankets, and a flashlight. The survival kit is packed inside a heavy duty backpack to ensure that all of the contents stay inside and intact.
Basic Survival Kit includes:
- 1 - Large, Heavy Duty Backpack
- 1 - Rubber Flashlight (Incl. 2 D Batt.)
- 2 - 8 Hour Light Stick
- 1 - AM/FM Radio (uses AAA Batteries)
- 1 - Box of Waterproof Matches
- 2 - Emergency Mylar Blanket
- 2 - Plastic Emergency Rain Poncho
- 1 - 2-man Tube Tent
- 12 - 4.2 oz Emergency Drinking Water Pouch
- 1 - Multi-tool Survival Knife with Case
- 1 - Roll of Duct Tape
- 1 - 5-in-1 Survival Whistle (Compass, Whistle, Flint, Signal Mirror, and Waterproof Match Container)
- 1 - 50 Ft All Purpose Utility Rope
- 2 - N95 Breathing Mask
- 1 - Heavy-Duty Work Gloves
- 1 - Deck of Playing Cards
- 1 - GI Can Opener
- 1 - Emgcy. Prep. Guide in Waterproof Bag with pencil
- 15 - Bandages 3/8" x 1.5"
- 15 - Bandages .75" x 3"
- 2 - Sterile Sponge Dressing: 2" x 2"
- 6 - Antiseptic Towelettes
- 2 - Butterfly Closures
- 10 - Cotton Tip Applicators
- 3 - Safety Pins